Brio Stream Web Camera 4K
4K webcam with HDR and noise-canceling mics
- Height: 27 mm
- Width: 102 mm
- Depth: 27 mm
- Cable length: 2.2 m
- Weight: 63 g
ATTACHABLE MOUNTING CLIP
- Height: 19 mm
- Width: 36 mm
- Depth: 63 mm
- Weight: 44 g
Windows 7 or later (Windows 8.1 or higher required for resolutions greater than 1080p).
macOS or later
Chrome OS™ Version 29.0.1547.70 and later
2 GB RAM or more needed for 1080p video streaming.
1GB is typically needed for streaming 720p.
One USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port (4K recording and streaming requires a USB 3.0 port and compatible third party software).
Works with popular calling platforms
- 4K/30fps (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels)
- 1080p/30 or 60 fps (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 720p/30, 60, or 90 fps (up to 1280 x 720 pixels)
Focus type: Autofocus
Lens type: Glass
Built-in mic: stereo, dual omni-directional
Diagonal field of view (dFoV): 90°/78°/65°
Digital zoom: 5x
- USB-A plug-and-play, supports USB-C with third party adapter (not included).
- Detachable universal mounting clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors.
Rightlight 3 with HDR for clear image in various lighting environments ranging from low light to direct sunlight.
Infrared sensor technology for Windows (SDK available for application integration).
Attachable privacy shutter.
- Webcam with detachable universal mounting clip (on webcam)
- Attachable privacy shutter
- Travel bag
- 2.2 m USB-A to USB-C cable (USB 2.0 or 3.0)
- User documentation
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.